Dedicated Production System (CPS) offered by LUQAM is a production system designed according to the conditions and needs of the organization, implemented by LUQAM consultants and designated employees of the company, featuring:
It involves 7 types of tasks, from training for managers and engineers and mini-training for operators, to full implementation workshops on selected positions/machines/lines and additional mini-workshops.
• Remote working
CPS Academy Mode
The aim of the CPS Academy is to standardize and improve the adopted solutions in the long term. The Academy is developed in the mode of 6 steps + strategic 7th, consisting in the integration of the accepted solutions with the management system functioning in the company.
• Training modules
• Coach training
• Validation of coaches
• CPS Manual
• Audit forms
Dedicated Production System is a system that builds a number of operational management tools into the company’s organizational culture.
Construction of the CPS system
Optimization and improvement of the production process are measurable benefits for the company.
• The company has the tools to implement ambitious plans.
• Optimization projects are unified and standardized throughout the organization, thanks to which the optimization of production processes runs more efficiently.
• Knowledge, skills and competences of employees are developed in the expected direction.
• The organization gives employees the opportunity to implement their ideas.
• The employees are motivated and proud of their work in the organization.
• There is no need to “paint the grass green” – every visitor is impressed by the company.
• The system helps the company to adapt to changing conditions – new production hall, implementation of new products, reaction to changes in demand, etc.
Company Excellence System is a system dedicated to a given company, created for the needs of the organization, focusing on the area of building an organizational culture, the aim of which is both to improve the quality and effectiveness of tasks performed by employees and the quality and effectiveness of processes performed by the company.
Company Excellence System is a product designed for service companies and companies performing their tasks in office space. Its addressees are entities determined to create a coherent corporate system of operational excellence focused on:
• enabling to manage the company on the basis of numbers, data and facts,
• reducing the number of internal and external complaints,
• improving work organization,
• Improvement and stabilization of work efficiency,
• Effective elimination of problems occurring in the organization,
• adequate work division
• improving and striving for ever better results.
We are sure that a comprehensive implementation of the model developed by LUQAM experts is an optimal solution for companies which, thanks to operational excellence, want to effectively implement their strategic goals.
What does the
system consist of?
Company Excellence System is based on the model developed by LUQAM, whose foundation is the organization of the workplace, the pillars – process stability and problem solving, work efficiency and sustainable flow, and the culmination of the system is continuous improvement and data-based management.
Depending on the specificity of the organization, the next “bricks” of the model may be:
• training of leaders in soft skills
• workshops on integration of the standardized management system functioning in the organization (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 27001) with the CES system
• system created especially for the company for marketing support of system implementation and maintenance
• another company idea for an additional module that can be implemented as part of system building
How is the
implementation carried out?
One department is selected for the project, carrying out activities in the office space, where the management has identified optimization potential.
The project involves the participation of people (Change Leaders), who together with consultants will carry out the implementation. These are people who participate in a series of specialized trainings and improve their skills in practice. Change Leaders will be responsible for maintaining the system after consulting activities and will have the necessary knowledge and skills to implement the created CES in other organizational units of the company. Change leaders should be persons working in the department, department or unit covered by the implementation, but also persons from other units where the system will be implemented after the completion of the pilots.
Project implemented in a proven AWEM mode: Workshop Academy, Evaluation, Mentoring AWEM mode: Workshop Academy, Evaluation, Mentoring
It is impossible to implement new solutions without presenting them in advance to the company’s employees and punishing them with Operational Excellence projects. Therefore, as part of the Academy, we conduct training on 2 levels:
• for private employees, in the form of several hours of training
• for Change Leaders (Lean Sigma Green Belt level) and Project Sponsors in the form of all-day training.
All our trainings are practice oriented and include elements of exercises, workshops, simulation games and case studies.
We believe that maximizing value is done when the system is designed to fit the organization. We know “what” we will implement in the workshops, but the “how” it will be done depends on the cooperation between the consultants and the project team. Each company is unique and this is the motto behind the implementation of individualised workshops, aimed at implementing the solutions presented during the training and building a dedicated management system.
The consultants evaluate the project, paying attention to the elements that do not function at an appropriate high quality level. After the implementation is completed in a given department, the process of checking the functioning of the system takes place, which ends with a solemn handing over of a certificate confirming the implementation and functioning of the system. The final audio is realized by LUQAM and SwissCert certification body. Its task is also to evaluate the work of candidates for Change Leaders and award them with certificates confirming their competence.
Mentoring mode is a mode of visits of LUQAM consultants at specific intervals in each department of the implemented CES. The purpose of the visits is to improve the already implemented system, as well as to provide substantive support to people involved in the maintenance of the system. It is a form of “system maintenance” for companies that do not decide to delegate their employees to manage the system and enter into the outsourcing mode of LUQAM or for companies that will manage the system themselves but need cyclical support and assistance of consultants in this area.