Motivations associated with the implementation of a standardized management system differ from the requirement of the contractor, through the desire to organize processes in the organization, to the marketing overtones of the implemented system certificate. Regardless of which of them is the reason why we want to implement the system, as well as regardless of the system we are dealing with, the industry in which the company operates and its size, when implementing the system we are guided by 3 basic principles:
1. Focusing on business – we believe in the principle that “the system is for the company”, not “company for the system”. The implemented solutions are designed to provide the company with added value and be 100% practical.
2. Document minimalism – one often hears voices that “ISO is unnecessary paperwork”. This is the result of a wrong approach to system development. Systems developed by LUQAM are based on proven solutions, which are permanently embedded in the organizational culture of the company and do not mean hundreds of unused documents.
3. Maximum possible customer support – within the implementation of the system, it is necessary to face the specific language of the standard’s requirements, the choice of the certification body, internal audits, management reviews and a variety of other, often previously unknown to the customer processes and actions. The role of LUQAM is to guide the Client through this process in such way that the implementation does not only mean giving advice, but working in cooperation with the Client on developing suitable solutions.
List of Implemented
Stages of system
It is used to learn the specifics of the organization and the degree of compliance with the requirements of a given standard on the day of the initial audit.
They allow for further communication with the implementation team in the “standard language”.
They cover the most important part of implementation, i.e. creation and standardization of new solutions, creation of system documents, instruction on how to create records, interpretation of requirements of a given standard and their implementation in the organization.
Supervision over the internal audits / realization of audits by LUQAM consultant.
They include a summary of internal audits, realization of the management review and the company’s final preparation for the audit by the certifying body.
These are additional activities related to a number of technical requirements or specific organizational requirements of a given standard (e.g. APQP, FMEA, PPAP, SPC, MSA for IATF 16949, identification of environmental aspects for ISO 14001).
It is implemented when there is another implemented system in the organization, so that the systems function together, which facilitates their management and reduces costs.
Implemented e.g. to train a group of internal auditors in the organization.
Participation in certification
It is realized e.g. when a LUQAM consultant acts as a representative of the implemented system.
We serve our clients also in:
• free assistance in the selection of an appropriate certification body,
• assistance to the person who will manage the system (training, consulting),
• taking over the management of the implemented system in the form of outsourcingu.