„LUQAM’s mission accurately reflects the spirit and passion of the team, which is constantly looking for new solutions. For over a dozen years we have been present on the market, taking an active part in the life and development of many organizations, and creating values regardless of the market situation. All this is possible thanks to honesty in assessing the feasibility of tasks and the competence and passion of the team, which translates into trust and recommendations from our Partners and Clients.”
| Łukasz Ekiert – President of the Board
Pillars of our activity
We carry out development projects that enable us to create effective and efficient solutions in the area of operational management, building dedicated management systems and organizational culture. We help to solve problems, understood as the difference between the current state and the desired state, regardless of the size, mode of operation and business sector of the Client. We operate, among others, in the area:
• production (planning, production execution, optimization, tools, problem solving),
• service delivery (mapping, modelling, optimisation, problem solving),
• HR (remuneration systems, work efficiency, communication, leadership, soft skills),
• purchasing (supplier audit, tools),
• projects (planning, implementation, quality in the project, risk analysis),
• logistics (pull system, internal logistics),
• quality (systems, tools).
We are carrying out training courses because we want to share the practical knowledge that our consultants have gained in their professional work and projects implemented at LUQAM. So these are not theoretical trainings, but supported by real experience. The subject matter of our trainings, which we conduct in an open mode (in our offices in Kraków and Toruń) and closed mode (at the Client’s premises and for the Client’s employees), is focused on operational management, optimisation, Lean Management, Six Sigma, management tools and systems. We carry out both several hours of awareness training (e.g. training of operators in work standardization or ISO standard requirements) and several days of certified programs (e.g. Six Sigma – Black Belt level or Academia of the Purchaser), both on a general level and tailored to the specificity of a given industry (e.g. food industry, automotive industry, banking, health care). In cooperation with our Customers, we create dedicated training programs that best suit their requirements.
We provide specialized and fully practice-oriented post-graduate studies in production optimization and management, Lean in services, purchasing and quality (a total of 9 post-graduate courses and 1 MBA course), which are conducted at Lazarski University in Warsaw and the Higher School of Management and Banking in Krakow. Our studies are distinguished by their original program, the use of simulation games and workshops, and a partially remote formula for the realization of classes. We conduct unique MBA in Quality Management studies, and our courses are awarded the “Studies with Future” Quality Mark.
We believe that the effective functioning of an enterprise is not only about charts and figures. We see every organization (including LUQAM) through the prism of man.
At LUQAM we have gathered experienced experts who, thanks to the combination of knowledge about the solutions we implement, experience gained in the implementation of numerous projects and predispositions related to effective communication, are able to carry out activities in a professional, timely and prioritised manner, with added value for the Client. Our team are people for whom everyday problems are not a reason to complain, but a challenge worth facing.
Principles of our cooperation
THE SPIRIT OF OUR TEAM IS BEST REFLECTED IN THE PRINCIPLES OF COOPERATION THAT WE HAVE CREATED TOGETHER:
• We treat the work of others with due respect because every employee, regardless of his or her position, is important and adds value.
• We are open to new solutions and help each other to implement them.
• We develop solutions together and are responsible for them.
• We listen to each other – everyone has a chance to present a problem, a project, a solution from their point of view.
• We approach new challenges with passion and joy of learning.
• We make decisions on the basis of facts, not afraid to wipe out new paths and destroy the old patterns.
• Our motto is to inspire and motivate employees of the companies we work with.
• We are visionaries and we are not ashamed to dream.