As of 25 May 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (commonly referred to as “COE”) will come into force. The FAMILY will be in force to the same extent in all countries of the European Union, and thus also in Poland, and introduces a number of changes to the rules governing the processing of personal data that will affect many areas of life, including the use of websites such as luqam.com, ligamistrzow5s.com and moodle.luqam.com.
• The administrator of personal data is the company LUQAM Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. (hereinafter referred to as LUQAM) with its registered office at 47 Kamieńskiego Street, 30-644 Cracow, NIP: 679-30-87-067.
• The main goal of LUQAM is to maintain the privacy of personal data provided by you.
• Your data may be processed by trusted LUQAM Partners.
personal data processing
The data collected by LUQAM will be stored and processed for the purpose:
• concluding and performing a contract concerning the service offered and performed,
• maintaining business relations,
• direct marketing of the products and services offered by LUQAM and analyses that include profiling (i.e. using personal data to create your profile for products and services that you may be interested in),
• satisfaction surveys of products or services offered by LUQAM,
• research of preferences concerning the demand for products/services offered by LUQAM,
• findings, investigation or defence against claims that are related to your contract,
• to meet our legal obligations under European Union or Polish law.
Personal data is collected in the following way:
• voluntary input of data in forms,
• saving cookies on the User’s side,
• collecting web server logs by the hosting operator of the Service.
Data collected in the forms
and archiving period
• Entering data in the application form is voluntary, but necessary to provide the service.
• Entering data in the contact form or subscribe to the newsletter is voluntary.
• The data the customer may be asked for are: name and surname, home address, e-mail address, company, position, university, faculty, index number, telephone number, area of interest in LUQAM services.
• The data provided in the form will be processed for the purpose of providing the service or commercial contact and for the purposes resulting from the legal obligations of LUQAM – until the expiry of data storage obligations resulting from legal regulations.
• The data provided by you may be stored and processed for marketing purposes – after giving your consent – until your consent is withdrawn or you object.
• Once we have been informed by you about the cessation of data storage or processing, we will delete or anonymize your data.
According to the GDPR, you have the following rights:
• Access to your data,
• transfer of data, correcting (correcting, supplementing), deleting or limiting the processing,
• file a complaint with the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection if you believe that your rights have been infringed,
• You can withdraw your consent at any time by e-mail to email@example.com or at the office of LUQAM, Kamienski 47, 30-644 Krakow,
• to object to the processing of your data for marketing purposes, including profiling; you may object by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the registered office of LUQAM, Kamieński 47, 30-644 Krakow.
The LUQAM website uses technologies such as cookies, which are IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices (i.e. computer, smartphone, etc.) that the browser sends to the server through which the User uses the Website. Detailed policy of cookies can be found on the website.