The thematic areas of the training we provide are the same as the scope of our project activities and these are:
• Strategy and Lean Management tools
• Six Sigma (including White Belt, Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Black Belt certification schemes)
• Management systems (ISO standards)
• Management tools (SPC, FMEA, etc.)
• Problem Solving Tools
• Project Management (Agile, project planning, project quality, risk analysis, etc.)
• Soft competencies (communication, leadership, team management, etc.)
•Purchasing (supplier audit, tools, Cost Breakdown, etc.)
• Logistics (pull system, internal logistics)
Each of the open training courses and blocks of classes carried out as part of our post-graduate studies can be carried out as a closed training. However, the largest part of closed trainings are dedicated to a given Client and corresponding to the specifics of what he wants to achieve after the training. Therefore, the process begins with getting to know the Customer’s expectations and building a training program that meets their needs.
Thousands of trained people and dozens of experienced professionals – our trainers – are a guarantee that by choosing LUQAM training you will gain knowledge and skills at the highest level.
Unique coaching team
LUQAM consultants, apart from conducting trainings, carry out optimization and system projects, thanks to which they implement the solutions they teach at trainings on an ongoing basis and in various industries.
The customers who return to trainings many times are the most valuable feedback for the training company.
The training participants receive electronic materials and access to the e-learning platform.
We conduct trainings in several specialized thematic streams. We adjust the programmes to current market trends – we respond to the real needs of our customers.
Benefits of closed training
• Training programme tailored to individual needs.
• Emphasis on aspects chosen by the client.
• Discussion of real life examples of the company.
• The possibility of conducting workshops directly in the production facility.
• Intimate or large training groups.
• Possibility of checking the knowledge of participants before and after the training based on prepared tests.
• Implementation of the training at the customer’s premises or in the LUQAM training rooms.